Our Price: $1,049.99
Massage Chairs: 10 Quick Tips
1. You can keep it simple, with a single-speed, manually-reclining chair. Or treat yourself to all the tricks: variable speeds, multiple massage zones for neck, legs and tender feet, book stands and drink holders, motorized reclining, and leather upholstery. Prrrrrrr…
2. A massage in itself is obviously good for you. But don't forget to consider the therapeutic benefits of taking some personal time - away from phones, computers and TVs. While your body heals, your brain will knit itself back to sanity.
3. What's your favorite style of massage? Swedish? Shiatsu? Sports therapy? Hawaiian? We have massage chairs that simulate each, including that classic chop-chop-chop.
4. If airports had body scanning like this, we'd all be lined up at the gate. Massage chairs with optical body scanning view your back and automatically find and memorize your acupoints. Then it goes to work where you need it most.
5. Pre-programmed massage chairs let you tailor your settings to different moods or time of day. You can save one setting as "Help Me Face This Day" and another for "Hey-Hey Happy Hour." Then, at the push of a button, you get the exact luxurious attention you want at that moment.
6. The more you recline, the more intense your massage becomes. That's because more of your body is pushing back against the chair. Like you needed another reason to kick back and relax.
7. Are you on the giving end? Massage stools can be a real back-saver, allowing you to give loving massages longer. You'll find rolling stools with padded vented seats, adjustable height, and integrated towel bars for wiping oily hands. Wow, they thought of everything.
8. Don't trust your aching back to just anybody. We carry only the best names in massage chairs, including Berkline and Human Touch.
9. All work and no play? No need: we offer massage chairs that are sleek and handsome enough to have in the office. You can even work from it. When you need to clear your head, just flick the switch.
10. Total body coverage - leather massage chairs are luxuriously soft, seem to last forever, and the smell itself is comforting. Faux leather is nearly indestructible, resisting spills and stains. Fabric massage chairs are the coolest and softest, and the material can breathe so you never feel clammy even as your body warms to all that touch.